It requires Mi Flash tool and the device should be in Fastboot mode. China Build MIUI ROMs usually come with more features than Global ROMs but DO NOT contain Google Apps and Services (GAPPS)/ Instead, there are some Chinese apps and services. However, any users around the world can still use this build since it also has English language included. Your device may get damaged in case you execute the following steps incorrectly.
Ultimately, the decision will depend on the individual user’s needs and preferences. Xiaomi Stock ROM is a great option for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices. It is also very easy to use and has a great selection of themes and plugins, making it a great choice for users who want to customize their devices. Xiaomi Stock ROM is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices. In most cases, the Xiaom drivers are automatically installed the first time you connect your device to your PC. However, let’s manually install them to be on the safer side.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.3.1, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.8.9, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of whyred.
- After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
Create a new folder “downloaded_rom” in the Internal storage of your Xiaomi device and copy the ROM file from the computer into this folder. These were the steps to go back to stock MIUI from any custom ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. If you want to install an official and unofficial MIUI ROM then try XiaomiMITool. Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen and select “Choose update package”.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.8.9, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- Xiaomi Stock ROM is a great option for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to upgrade their devices.
- These apps help to make the device even more user-friendly and make it easier for users to get the most out of their devices.
- There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
- Recovery ROM for Global Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Pro (whyred) device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the best purchases available in the early mid-range in India, offering itself as a great hardware package at an aggressive price point. The task for Xiaomi is not as easy this year, as competitors are closing the gap on the lead that the Chinese company enjoys, with very high value devices like the Realme 3 Pro. You have successfully replaced your Xiaomi’s MIUI with stock Android. In this way, you can achieve a more comfortable and smoot usage. It’s also a good solution for those who are bored with MIUI and looking for new features on their phone. download Don’t forget to indicate your questions and other opinions in the comments below. Stay tuned for more detailed guides and up-to-date contents.